Thursday, September 5, 2013

Review of August 2013

Pink days are bad days. They are days I have seizures.

First half of August was good but by mid-month I was beginning to really feel the medication wearing off by mid-day. I try taking a nap in the afternoon to "stretch" the medication but it doesn't really work. I start having seizures in my sleep.

Aug 27, Google Calendar note:
Need to ween down to 1,000 mg per day maximum medication (which was original starting) dose - if I want this medicine to last a full six months - until hopefully I can get insurance. PA will not prescribe increased dosage. Afraid of going back to neurologist for another $500. What if I'm just told "too bad?". Fuck. This is not how this medication is to be taken. I have zero follow-up/adjustments. I hate having multiple seizures a day.

Aug 28th, Google Calendar note:
 Up all night. Extreme fear, temporal pain, typical nausea, urgency to pee, completely fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!