Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Don't Give Up - Some Days Suck

Dust yourself off and get back up!

Monday was brutal. I had a number of seizures and felt horrible for most of the day. I felt defeated. I HATE every time I have to take my phone out and punch shorthand seizure codes into Google Calendar through a cloud of tears, snot and cries. I want to type FML, WTF and SUCKS. Seizures SUCK. You know it, I know it. It's okay to say it. It's okay to cry, it's okay to feel depressed but it's not okay to give up.

Today I have felt incredible - lots of work done, no issues whatsoever. Seizures? What are those? Never heard of such a thing.Tuesday - muse day. Today is one thousand times more inspiring than yesterday.

What was the difference between Monday and Tuesday? Monday was stressful. Extremely stressful. You are not a wimp if stress triggers your seizures. Your brain might be a jerk (pun intended) -  but you, no, you are no wimp. You are strong. Every tomorrow holds possibilities. Every tomorrow could be better. If not tomorrow, then the next day or the next.

Today is a beautiful day.

Here is the first thing I saw this morning:

Good morning my love!
I haven't even left the house yet and I already miss you. I love you so much! You will have a good day today. I know it. I love you!!!!
-A 
Thank you A. Thank you for being the calm voice that weathers the strongest of electrical brain storms with me.


1 comment:

  1. http://www.scribd.com/doc/170709358/Seize-the-Diary-Don-t-Give-Up

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!