Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Tonos: The Hands of Fate



I think I've found my Halloween costume. How about you?


I had a stiffy at 2:00 AM. 

I take 1000 mg of Keppra twice daily but it isn't enough. Somewhere around T-minus 6.5+ hours I start feeling WEIRD. I get my typical headache in the right temporal lobe, I feel frightened, irritable, cold. Sometimes I can fall asleep and just experience seizures in my sleep. Sometimes it is impossible to sleep. Last night was an impossible-to-sleep night.

I have been experiencing new seizure symptoms. WebMD strongly suggests that these symptoms are indicative of taint cancer. My symptoms are textbook for Tonic Seizures

My jaw tightens. I cannot control my eyes. My neck muscles feel as though they are winding tighter and tighter. My hands and feet begin to curl into distorted positions. I cannot control this even though I am fully conscious.

My favorite Tone is Tone Loc. LMS if you are an 80s kid.

Sometimes the tonicity is so great that I feel my chest constrict. Air escapes my lungs and my mouth opens to release a small shrill cry. I sounds like baby Godzilla blowing bubbles. Sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!