Thursday, February 11, 2016

FREE LOVE & FREE BOOK

Today I would LOVE to get a love letter from you! 

Send it to rq@seizethdiary.com

It's Lunch Time Love Hour!


Available for free through Valentine's Day! Click to download.Share Your Love - Send a Love Letter Today! See Your Letter in a Book on Valentines Day. Download the new book for free on Amazon on Valentine's Day!

Dearest Valentine,

Last year over 150 people wrote love letters.
Today I would LOVE to get a love letter from you!
You can write a love letter to anyone!
Email your love letter to: rq@seizethediary.com
On February 13th I will open my mailbox.
I am excited to see how many love letters I will get.
On February 14th I will publish a second collection of Love Letters.
I will include at least the first 150 love letters I receive.
I will share that collection with you for free.

The first edition of Love Letters is also FREE for a limited time! Get it on Amazon today!


P.S. Shout out to all of you living with autoimmune diseases and/or depression. I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis last year. I have never struggled so much nor been so happy in my entire life. I am surrounded by so much love each and every day! heart emoticon
P.S.S. And thanks for reading and participating in my lunch time projects.

Yours Always,

Raquel

‪#‎msawareness‬ ‪#‎mentalhealth‬ ‪#‎sharemorelove‬ ‪#‎valentines‬ ‪#‎love‬ ‪#‎freebies‬ ‪#‎free‬ ‪#‎cheapvalentine‬ ‪#‎loveletters‬ ‪#‎crowdsourcing‬ ‪#‎publishing‬ ‪#‎author‬ #lovehour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!