Thursday, February 25, 2016

Multiple Sclerosis - Better Late Than...

Objects made of random polymers
Actually, I'm tired of things being late. My Copaxone order arrived today, four days after my last injection was scheduled.

The online pharmacy jock said "sorry 'bout that" with less enthusiasm than my two-weeks-past-due pregnant waitress who was working a double shift and forgot my calamari appetizer. I totally forgot I even ordered squid rings! Wow.

Much like the calamari appetizer, in reality, I didn't need the Copaxone just quite yet. As with any project, I try to allot some buffer time, a week to ten days of time for everything that can go wrong to go wrong with hopefully enough time to correct the errors. I don't win 100% of the time but today the buffer (drug hoarding) saved me. -written 7 months ago by RQ in her secret diary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!