Thursday, February 11, 2016

Secret Depression Diary Archive - Copaxone and Canine Gestation

I'm skimming what I just wrote below and thinking don't hit post. So... POST. I've had my Epilepsy under control for a few months and now I focus on Multiple Sclerosis. I'll start Copaxone next week after my regularly scheduled MRIs and labs. It's here. It's in my refrigerator. Did you know that a pregnant dog carries her puppies for an average of 63 days prior to birthing? It takes nearly as long for my Neuro's office to fax my prescription for Copaxone to the right place with the correct prescription information. It took 52 calendar days to get my Neurologist's office to correctly fax my freaking prescription! I love calling 3x per week, staying on hold an hour and leaving detailed messages for those rude a-holes. My pharmacy only took 24 hours to fill the prescription. They rule! I love my pharmacy folks! They are always friendly and helpful. I still need to buy a few supplies to perform these injections. My neurologist's office didn't send The Form to Shared Solutions who provide training and supplies for free, given your doctor sent The Form. Shared solutions cannot get a response from them either. I have my meds though! I will start my injections next week after my MRIs and lab work.posted 7 months ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!