Saturday, February 13, 2016

Secret Depression Diary Archive - Irked

Irked. Specialty pharmacy calls me this morning. Not only was my Rx sent to a pharmacy an hour away but my Neuro requested 20 mg of Copaxone 3x weekly. (You and I both know that the 20 mg is daily and the 40 mg is 3x per week.)Specialty pharmacy nicely pleads for me to "follow up with your doctor because they never return our calls, maybe they are better with patient calls."They don't return my calls either. Ever. I did call. Shock. The assistant answered and assured me that everything will be a-ok. I repeated everything in simple language three times. 40 mg Copaxone three times weekly. Send to X pharmacy ONLY. Repeat. Repeat. Thank you so much. Thank you. Thank you. I honestly don't believe a word. Nothing I have requested from my Neuro has materialized. I have another round of MRIs in a month to check progress with this new med I have yet to take. I wait. We all wait. I try to focus on other things. Rather than cry today, rather than allow the fear to creep on in, I'm writing this post. The tears are swimming on the surface of my eyes but don't fully materialize into running tears. Breathe. And then I'm going to go smoke weed, meditate and listen to music for 20 minutes. posted 8 months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!