Sunday, February 14, 2016

Secret Depression Diary Archive - Necrotising Fasciitis!

Yesterday I started Copaxone.I chose the ugliest spot on my abdomen, you know, just in case. "Necrotising Fasciitis!" My brain bounced back to an old Pathology lecture. The screen in the front of the room filled with images of decomposing flesh. This is not the time to think about dead flesh. I never show my stomach in public anyhow and my boyfriend can't see shit without his glasses, so even if this Copaxone goes zombie flesh on me, I can handle. I put on my headphones and sat down. Everything is easier with music. Always. The prep and needle stick were uneventful. Most of my previous careers involved sticking sharp objects into living objects. Wow. That's quite a bit of liquid to inject. Welty fire. Not WELTY FIRE just Welty Fire. JalapeƱo not ghost pepper. It wasn't FUN but it wasn't terrible. Meh. The welt is almost gone today. Whew. No biggie. posted 7 months ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!